My favorite Candida Cleanse Recipes from these past three weeks
During a candida cleanse, it’s hard to find recipes that taste great. If you haven’t gotten the chance to check out my ultimate ingredient list for the candida cleanse make sure to check it out here. I have been able to develop recipes that not only help me feel fuller longer but also taste great.
I am a huge fan of smoothies. Waking up in the morning all I looked forward to were my smoothies. Eating green apples in the morning and adding them to my smoothie really helped me with cravings during the day. As cutting out all fruit is pretty difficult (especially for the first week), waking up to a green apple smoothie was my savior.
My Top 3 Morning Smoothies:
Avocado Ginger Smoothie
- 1/2 a medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup spinach (or 1 cube of frozen spinach balls – you can get in the freezer section of the grocery stores)
- 1/4 cup kale
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 part of a large green apple
Almond Green Lime Smoothie
- 1 tablespoon all natural almond butter
- 1/2 of a large green apple
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup spinach (or 1 cube frozen spinach balls)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
Apple Cinnamon and Hemp Smoothie
- 1 tablespoon pure organic cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 large green apple
- 1/2 cup almond milk (approx, how much I put in myself)
- 1/2 cup of kale (I usually chop mine up to measure it)
Lunch and Dinner Recipes:
I always find lunch the easiest. Some people differ and find that their cravings are highest around noon but personally myself, I’m able to control myself a lot better than after dinner. Here were some of the lunch’s this past week that I found to be healthy, delicious and just pure amazing.
The majority of my dinners consisted of salmon or chicken with steamed vegetables. I added things like chili flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper to add some taste. It is recommended to have one salad a day, sometimes I had my salad during lunch or sometimes during dinner.
Typical Healthy Scramble
This scramble can be used in the morning or at lunch. I found the protein extra beneficial during my lunch to hold me over until dinner.
- Two eggs scrambled in coconut oil
- red pepper
- white onion
- chili flakes, Himalayan salt, and pepper
- On top, I added some avocado mixed with lemon juice
- Raw sliced garlic on top (for those who can handle it – it’s really not that bad I swear!)
- Cucumber on the side
Dressing: Coriander delight dressing
- Canned chickpeas, drained and washed
- red oak lettuce
- cherry tomatoes
- red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Chicken with steamed veg and Avocado Lime Dressing
Dressing: Avocado Lime
- 1/2 of one medium avocado
- 1 small freshly squeezed lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (not melted)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
I added paprika, salt, and pepper to my chicken cooked in coconut oil.
Vegetables Include steamed:
- Brussel sprouts
- Green beans
** I topped my meal off with some Natural Sliced Almonds.
Chicken Cranberry With Veg
Dressing for my chicken:
- 1/8 cup dried sugar-free cranberries
- Chili flakes
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lime
- coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Green Beans
Almond Butter Salad
Dressing: melted coconut oil
- Almond Butter
- Red Pepper
- White Onion
My Favorite Snack:
Sliced cucumber under sliced radishes. Tops with avocado, fresh dill, and Himalayan salt.
I hope you like my set of favorite recipes I’ve enjoyed over the past three weeks. Many people cut their candida cleanse short to two weeks, but I’ve felt continuing my cleanse for longer is best for me. If you’re struggling with your cleanse make sure to read my post on How to Kill It During A Cleanse here and don’t forget to leave me a comment down below!
Lots of love,